Six new one hour documentaries follow host Simon Baker on a global journey to explore the spiritual connection native peoples have with the environment – and their will to defend it. Premiering Wednesday Sept 6th at 8pm across Canada on APTN, six consecutive weeks reveal powerful stories about the wisdom of indigenous knowledge and the future of our planet. Travel with host Simon Baker to Rapa Nui (Easter Island), the Atacama Desert in northern Chile, the Nyae Nyae Conservancy in Namibia, Around Lake Winnipeg, along the gulf coast of Louisiana and high up in the Sierra Madres mountains of central Mexico.
- This Week on Native Planet October 10, 2017
- Last Week on Native Planet October 4, 2017
- Our 5th Episode in Season 2 is now streaming on APTN.ca October 10, 2017
- Last Week on Native Planet September 27, 2017
- RealWorld Films Inc. is pleased to announce the official launch of Native Planet – season 2! September 13, 2017