Host Simon Baker travels to the gulf coast of Louisiana where he encounters three Native American tribes struggling to maintain themselves against more frequent hurricanes, rising seas levels and the fallout of oil production. As Simon learns how eroding shorelines are shrinking their land base, he discovers why one Choctaw community recently earned the dubious distinction as America’s first climate change refugees.
- This Week on Native Planet October 10, 2017
- Last Week on Native Planet October 4, 2017
- Our 5th Episode in Season 2 is now streaming on APTN.ca October 10, 2017
- Last Week on Native Planet September 27, 2017
- RealWorld Films Inc. is pleased to announce the official launch of Native Planet – season 2! September 13, 2017